Therapist Therapy Group
Are you a therapist and interested in group therapy?
About the group
This is an interpersonal progress group for licensed mental health therapists and therapists-in-training. The purpose of this group is to provide a group therapy space for mental health therapists. The group leader is Paul Callister, PhD, CMHC.
- Platform: Zoom (secure and HIPPA-compliant)
- Group meets weekly, for 90 minutes
- Group size: 5-8 members.
- Closed group
- Cost: $45 per group. Insurance not accepted for this group.
- Participants must reside and be present in Utah.
- Must be licensed or provisionally licensed as a mental health therapist in the State of Utah, or be in a graduate program to become a mental health therapist.
- Screening: participants will be interviewed to assess appropriateness to the group.
To join this group
For questions or to be considered, email Paul Callister, PhD, CMHC at email@example.com.